All Saints was built in 1857 by one of the foremost architects of the Victorian era – George Edmund Street. It is an outstanding example of a neo-gothic church built as part of the Oxford Movement and the work of the Ecclesiological Society in the first half of the 19th Century.
A prominent feature of a gothic building is the use of pointed arches. The stone and brickwork of All Saints includes a proliferation of such arches, inside and out.
Please feel free to download the following pdf for more information:-